Anti-Communism is weapon of the capitalist system – It will not pass!
We, 27 Communist Youth Organizations from all over the world, sign the following resolution:
We condemn the arrest and detention of comrade Alexander Batov, a member of the Secretariat of the CC of the Communist Workers’ Party of Russia and representative of the Revolutionary Communist Youth Union (bolsheviks) (also known as RKSMb) at the National Preparatory Committee of Russia for the 19th World Festival of Youth and Students.
Comrade Batov was arrested on 9th May, day of the Anti-fascist Victory of the peoples, with the falsified accusation of “civil disobedience”, in fact for distributing the RCWP’s leaflet about the actual content of the day, revealing the attempt to defame the content of this anniversary by today’s Russian authorities. He was sentenced to seven days’ imprisonment and after his release he has been receiving a series of threats in order to stop any political activity.
These acts, attacks and threats against the free political action of the Communists show the fear of the bourgeois governments of all states in front of the power of the Communists. For us, the young communists from all over the world, these actions result to the strengthening of our steadfastness and will to continue with greater determination our struggle against capitalism, for socialism-communism.
Anti-Communism will not pass! We express our solidarity with RCWP and RCYL (b) and we demand all persecutions to stop immediately.
Signed by the following Communist Youth Organizations:
1. Communist Youth “Qemal Stafa” of Albania
2. Communist Youth of Algerian Party for Democracy and Socialism (PADS)
3. Young Communist League of Armenia
4. Union of Communist Youth, UJC – Brazil
5. Advancing Communist Youth, JCA – Brazil
6. Young Communist League, YCL-LJC – Canada
7. Young Socialists of the Socialist Workers’ Party of Croatia
8. Communist Youth Union, KSM – Czech Republic
9. Socialist German Workers Youth, SDAJ
10. Communist Youth of Greece, KNE
11. Workers Party Youth, WPY – Ireland
12. Front of Communist Youth – Italy
13. Socialist Movement of Kazakhstan
14. Federation of Young Communists, FJC – Mexico
15. Communist Youth Movement of the Netherlands, CJB
16. Communist Youth of Pakistan
17. Democratic Students Federation of Pakistan, DSF
18. Communist Youth of Palestine
19. Peruvian Communist Youth, JCP
20. Youth of the Communist Party of Poland
21. Young Communist League of Yugoslavia, SKOJ – Serbia
22. Collectives of Young Communists, CJC – Spain
23. Revolutionary Communist Youth, RKU – Sweden
24. Communist Youth of Turkey, TKG
25. Leninist Communist Youth Union of Ukraine, LKSMU
26. League of Young Communists of USA, LYC USA
27. Communist Youth of Venezuela, JCV